Friday, March 25, 2011

The Secret is OUT!

I'm going to be an AUNT! I've been given the go ahead to shout it from the rooftops.

There are a million reasons why I've always wanted to be an aunt before I was a mom, but here are the best ones:

1) You get to spoil the kids and send them home for someone else to discipline them
2) You get to be their favorite person in the whole world (partly for the reason above)
3) You may actually have funds for buying nonsense items and frilly, frilly clothing. I've already spent about $30 on board books and stuffed animals
4) You plain old have more energy for them!

Needless to say, I'm figuring that whole baby picture thing out right about now and I can't WAIT until November!

Oh yeah, and it's going to be twins too :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah I wish I was the cool aunt. But I babysit them too much. Im a disciplinarian. Blah. Have fun with your twinners!

    ReplyDelete