Thursday, August 19, 2010

On the Road Again

I enjoy traveling, but sometimes the drives are just so LONG! This weekend I'm helping with something in Las Vegas so I headed that way today. Having made myself wake up at 5 am (yes, you can call me crazy) and doing a Zumba class, I was rather tired. One thing that sometimes helps me is to stop along the way--as I feel inspired--and take pictures. Like these ones:



Thanks to the rain it was a rather beautiful scenery as I came down. Still, it didn't quite do the trick and I had to take a nap at a Cedar City Maverick station parking lot. Oh well. Caffeine will be on the menu next time.

1 comment:

  1. I love the one of the flower beside the road. That is GORGEOUS! very frame-able.
    Hope you have a great trip! Drive safe and have fun. Wish you were coming to AZ! :)

    ReplyDelete