Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dear first niece and nephew,

You should know that I will be your favorite aunt. There are two giant teddy bears waiting, lots of board books, BYU Cougar onesies, and that's just the beginning!  I plan on having so much fun spoiling you!

Auntie Rie just has one little favor to ask:


Can you come during Fall Break?

I know it will be a while before this makes sense to you, but Auntie Rie is taking a whole lot of credits this semester and could really use your help making it easy to drive to Vegas to see you while not missing any school assignments. I was looking through my schedule and between 20th Century art history, ASL literature, and advanced photography, the best time would definitely, definitely be fall break.

Thanks babies!

Aunt Rie

2 comments:

  1. Awe, you're so sweet to these babies! I'm not the coolest aunt. I'm too much of a disciplinarian. It's because I babysit them a lot. :) But I sure love them!!!

    good luck with this crazy schedule coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cougar onesies? Bleargh.

    Other than making that tragic mistake, you'll be a great aunt!!

    ReplyDelete