Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dear World,

I'm sorry I look so crappy today.

Tuesdays I work until midnight, which means if there's any homework to be done, I'm pulling a late night. And boy was last night a late night.

See, World, we have to sign a children's story in ASL this morning, and you should know that I've had very little time to practice. So I came home from work and--like the dilligent student I am-- I worked and worked on my story so that, hopefully, I don't embarrass myself today... and keep it under 8 minutes. (Do you know how hard it is to keep a story under 8 minutes for me?!)

All of this translates to going to sleep at 3 am, missing my alarm, and having exactly 12 minutes to get ready.

So try not to look at my unwashed hair and bloodshot eyes. Try, if it's possible, to not notice the day old makeup, covered with a layer of powder and extra eyeliner.


Thank you World... I'll do better tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that is difficult! Hope everything went well! :)

    ReplyDelete