Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Long time, No Blog

I realized the other day that it's been a while since I've posted anything. This isn't so much because I'm busy (although I am), but that my life has been rather mundane as of late. Most of what's exciting are events I'm looking forward to. Then I realized it's somewhat ungrateful for me to think of all my little blessings as mundane.

So here's just a few things I'm excited and very grateful for:

~Going to Italy in May-- made possible by a VERY generous and annonymous donor. I hope someday to have the means do to the same!

~Getting a new digital SLR. I love film, but I'm looking forward to getting to play around a bit without the cost of film. (Plus the time in developing.)

~Enjoying the rest of this semester. I have great teachers and I'm finally getting used to the new schedule.

Other things I'm grateful for? My health, my shockingly good looks, great-grand friends and family, and warm days in the midst of snowy ones!

Life may be a bit same old right now, but all the same I love it!

1 comment: